Math Classroom Coaching
How Math Classroom Coaching Works:
- Volunteers go to austinpartners.org and select their preferred school and time slot.
- During coaching the class is divided into interactive groups of 2-3 students/per coach.
- Each coach works with the same students for 45 minutes a week.
- Austin Partners provides curriculum and training to volunteers.
- The teacher is always available for support.
- Classroom coaches provide real world relevance to school assignments.
- Students benefit from the volunteers’ support and encouragement.
- Every student in the class participates so every student benefits!
To learn more about becoming a Math Classroom Coach, visit www.austinpartners.org/getinvolved